Thursday 7 March 2013

Talking With Dog - Quote of the day




Good morning, Good afternoon...

Well, here again, as promised is today's quote from the novel +Talking With Dog. If I carry on with these quotes, you'll have read the book before buying it...refer earlier Blog, The Kindle Snackers! So to return the favour, you could at least follow/join this blog site, or add a comment!

Enjoy -- hopefully a little something to ponder during the rest of your day.


“I was sharing the road, Dog -- never interrupt a man when he is sharing the road and trying to avoid a collision. It’s important to avoid a collision, Dog. That’s how people get hurt.” Joe leans over, turns up the music. “Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. Ends up with wreckage everywhere and it’s hard to pick up the pieces - hard to even FIND the pieces after a collision.”

Dog's Website









No comments:

Post a Comment